Tibetan Monastery Incense
Tibetan Monastery Incense is a traditional aromatic herbal incense handmade in Kathmandu, Nepal.
It is an organic blend that has been prepared in accordance with centuries old traditional Tibetan Buddhist methods. A mixture of 38 different Himalayan herbs and spices are pressed together in a masala preparation and shaped into the Tibetan style sticks.
- approximately 44 sticks, 10.5" long
- contains herbs such as juniper berry, licorice, cinnamon, cardamom, and agarwood
- all natural with no wooden sticks, glues, or dyes
- made in Nepal, according to a traditional Tibetan formula
- neatly wrapped with Nepali Lotka paper